Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vacation...and more

June 15 started our vacation Memories of love foundation Gave to us 5 days 6 nights at the holliday in express along with seaworld passes,universal islands of adventure,and universal studios.some spending money and food vouchers..THANK YOU TO THEM  for doing this for us..

Alex the kids and I had a blast.The kids were most excited about getting autographs..Zandor and Bryanna loved the fast roller coasters Cody was more reserved very emotional but somestuff he got on he actually liked after was said and done..Cody freaked out on men and black they had to release him from the ride so a kind man Anthony took us back stage and showed us the control panel how the ride works and the people who control everything That was awsome and Cody went on the ride after that he loved it and got to go on ride back to back.

Seaworld was great the shows were great.

Islands of adventure do not accomidate handicap very well didnt like it there to much...

Universal studios was my fav they accomidated us like we were vip,the rides were kid friendly and fun, no line waiting just about every ride. Me having the chair mobile thing we didnt have to wait in lines just the couple Alex and Zandor went on at the end of the day.

We went to the hotel and went swiming for a few hrs.That was fun the kids and I had a blast Alex took pictures ...

After our stay was over The day we came home we took the kids to the fun spot..They wanted to gokart ride and so the did and they had fun,bumper boats,bumper cars video arcade ....

I enjoyed watching the kids laugh so hard and smile and just watching them have no worries just fun...

We watched a magic trick show Zandor got to be apart of it at universal SSSSOOO cool ...

Today is june 22nd  Bryanna left yesterday to tallahassee with her aunt Debbie and 3 cousins Katelyn,carrissa,and dillon.

I would like to take the boys to skate world and teach them how to skate this summer ...They have coupons skate 1 dolor a week ....

Alex has not been my fav person I have been short tempered and nerved by him Feeling stuck,traped,annoyed impatient,overwelmed,tired,just so done with him.If I didnt have kids with him this would be so much easier to flick his ass out like a flea..

I start my 4th round of  chemo on monday, My dad still isnt talking to me,and I do my MRI and see Dr Pan on the 23rd of june.see how everything is going with me.I think Mom is going with me Girl day :) ....YAY....

No comments:

Post a Comment