Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kids out for summer vacation ....Bryanna turned 4....!!!!!!!! having pain in my head

The boys passed in school Im so overwelmed with joy for there accomplishments...
On Tuesday was Avas birthday party at the bouncy house place  The kids had a blast even my sister lol..The kids had fun That was great to see i love to see them happy and smileing...

I decided I was a DR last week and stoped taking my steroids Didnt think i needed to take them anymore..after about 3 days of pain and more pain Alex insisted I take them I have been back on them for over a week now and the pain in  my head still hurts befor it was more of a discomfort pain now its Pain im getting headaches intense ones like befor i pass out but im not passing out ,headaches that go through my spine to my neck and pain is pulsing there for a few.wrote to the dr and no response just yet ..
My stress level has been really high the past 2 weeks between us all being sick tummy viruses ect.Ive been angry at my husband and I do mean ANGRY he seems to be lazier,more selfish,not willing to be involved in anything unless asked or should I say commanded or bribed  he speaks to me in a rude ness and tone never listening just not helping me I am having to cook,clean,shop,watch the kids,feed them ,shower the kids,, do laundry get my point.He stays in the room not giving a hoot to watch the kids unless they r screaming at eachother.Jennifer thinks I  can be nicer to him I look at it as I am always on duty he should be to.

I feel like I cant leave the house I had a DR appointment today that got cancled you think tthey would have called to tell me grrr ....anyway so I did a few few things on my list and stoped at my moms house ended up falling asleep for a little while ( Finally some peace  ) from Alex and stress.....Point being I feel like I cant leave the house I was gone a few hrs and come home to my sweet kids on the couch watching tv :)   garbage over flowing,bathroom has wet clothes and pee diapers everywhere,my room is up side down messy no bed made The room Jennifer and I worked so hard on not to bad ...I dont want to stress over it its cleanable I just feel all the time and effort and love and anger I put into organizing and cleaning someone would care enough to put it down pick it up enforce the kids to be accountable for there actions more I feel its me against 5 kids ..do I want to hug and craddle my kids YES but it will not help them in the future if I dont stay on top of them now... Yes im venting,No this is not a direct attack on anyone..I think maybe im not as bothered with the kids doing the mess as I am with the fact that Alex dont help much in cleaning or doing anything.Unless he sees me stressing

ANYWAY...

Bryanna turned 4 YAY......Her party way yesterday ..Bryanna was at grandmas for a little while why We set up the party, Ava went to the store and baught Bree a gift and was waiting so sweetly for bree to be here She was so excited to give her The gifts she baught....They now have matching friendship jewlery and have announced they are best friends...We had a cook out and the kids went swiming  her cake was my little pony BEAUTIFUL CAKE !!! The party went well ..I got to spend time with the people I love ....no fighting Alex helped......After everyone left and we cleaned up I played with Bryanna,Ava,Zandor,and Cody  my little ponys wE BRUSHED THERE HAIR AND DRESSING THEM i HAD SO MUCH FUN  Alex even played a few min....... My little ponys are awsome...

Memories of love foundation gave us a Wonderful gift A vacation fully paid .6 days and 5 nights Hotel and 3 theme parks Seaworld.Islands of adventure and Universal Studios, some food vouchers and 200 dollors in spending cash... Thank you to my special someone who has helped by donating. My scooter rental is crazy for 3 day rental .We leave this week,The kids are so excited im excited to see them have fun and them  not have to think about mommy being sick I cant wait to hear the sound of there voices giggling and laughing.

I have tried to contact my dad, I do  miss him alot reguardless of our disagrements..He will not return the effort.I wish he would just grow up.We r adults and we can disagree but still be family.

I want to thank Jennifer and Jack and ava for being here for us and welcoming us in there home smiling through the stress and just being true friends loving good hearted people, I know its not easy having a family of 5 and to add on a family of 5..Thank you and I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment