Thursday, June 2, 2011

Great News....

Im Excited to share with everyone Both of my sons have passed Cody is going into 2nd and Zandor into 1st. Im so proud !!!!

My 3 kids and Ava have been whinning and crying and fighting all the time its causing Jennifer and I to have stressed nerves ....I hope we can figure a way to heal these kids pain so they can get along .,..

I stoped taking my staroids monday may 30th I dont feel I need to be on them. I have put on 40pds this year and did well with my diet and still gained ...My head preasure has changed some but Ill give it a few days see how I feel...

Went to the salvation army today with jennifer everything if 50 percent off I got Zandor a bike for 12 bucks im still looking for bree and cody a bike for summer vacation hope them rideing will incourage me to walk.

there is like 8 days of school left, Kids r exctited I just registered bree in school ...for next yr

Bryannas b day is coming up on the 10 th she will be 4 she is excited :)

We were Given a 5 night 6 day vacation ,the suit is huge and paid for  and free passes to seaworld,universal studios,and island of adventure we leave on the 15 and come back on the 20th..We r excited This is our first ultimate family vacation. I hope I will have strength and the weather good and the days go smoothly and get lots of memories and the kids have there best day ever....

I think im going to miss my roomates .......

Jennifer was at the mall today and got me some much needed underware THANK YOU !

This month is going to be busy busy  lots of birthdays and dr appointments....I have another MRI to see how the tummor is doing ...

well GN

No comments:

Post a Comment