Monday, May 30, 2011

Its a new day...

Jack, Jennifers husband took Bryanna,Cody,and his 3 kids to church. They had fun Cody came him and said I know what prayer is Mommy and I said o what is prayer...He said its where u talk to God. Im so proud of my Son, He was excited he learned that.Even more excited to share it with me and everyone in his path ...
While they were aT church I was bonding with Zandor ,  He and I relaxed :)
and Bree did some really nice art work..

later in the day jack decided we should have a cook out,OK then it was funny trying to make the menue and pick our recipies....I decided to make macaroni salad WHAT WENT WRONG it was not so good,So we decided potato salad That came out pritty good I migh could make that again...Jack made a cucomber green onion with ranch and pepper splash of vinigar That was good and we made baked beans ,corn on cobb,ricearoni,and Jack used his man tools ( GRILL ) and cooked us the ultimate  Jack Daniels flavor ChickenBreast...DInner was great  My sister and her 2 kids came overThat was great .I decided there were to many kids to full with for dinner so they all got paper plates and can soda OMG i know Bad me   But a SOda here and there will not hurt them I hope.
So then My sister helped me by doing dishes as I cleaned,then I gave Andrew a bath in the sink He is such a good baby dried him up powdered his toosh and lotioned his body mmm he smelled so good...Im growing attached to jennifers monsters....lol
After all the house was done I loaded my 3 kids up and went to my moms She is having boys night at her house my 2 boys They invited me to watch Indiana jones Brree was sleeping on my lap she felt warmthen she woke up crying around 11 pm her tummy hurt so she and I came back home got her some meds Had to bribe her with twistie treat to take the meds ..Prob not a good idea b ut her fever is high and she needed the meds I did what I had to do..... 

Moving on I still feel craby ,snappy,short to the point,grrr,tired,weak,Happy,blessed so BLESSED.

So Jennifet went to a funeral place to reserve her plots where she will be barried Im sure that had to be hard But made me think I ddont want to place a bigger burden on family when I pass away and then themj have to come up withh $ to barrie me.

So I will be looking around this week If i have the energy...  This will be hard but need sto be done..

This is my day I must go for now my PM pills r kicking in on me got to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment