Thursday, May 26, 2011

Whats been going on....

Lets see what I can remember  from this past month.... I moved out of my dads house,Now my family is together under one roof YAY...We moved in with Jennifer and jack My dad became even more controlling So this was the best step for me and my kids. We have been living with Jennifer and Jack for a month now Things r going great. Kids r happy,they have there own kid room ,play room,outside to play and they can just be a kid.Chemo got cancled last month because I got sick a soar throat...I just started my 3rd round of chemo on monday may 23rd so far so good...There has been a tummy bug going around with my kids and jennifers kids have had a head cold thing I think we r all getting better finally...Cody is having issues in school with some kids He just seems to be angry all  the time.Zandor is just easy going he is doing well,and bree well i got her vpk certificate just have to register her in a school She will be attending the same school as Ava. Bree decided to chop her hair off last month So She had to get that fixed now its short the lady said the cut is called a Stack..I tried to save my van but they repoed it. Alex truck is on the repo list  I cant afford to keep it its 5 months behind ..Brees birthday is coming upShe wants her ears pierced. I know this letter is so random and bouncig all over the place but its just coming out of me that way.....So The kids and I went to the beach with my Mom her b friend and my sis husband and there 3 kids on mothersday  I dont like the ocean but I had a great day relaxing and nice to feel normal feel healthy forgetting im sick for a while It was a great day...I sat in a float and just relaxed the kids swam they did great..Alex,jack,Jennigfer,and I took a trip to SC to get most of my personal items a few weeks ago Jennifer felt that gettinbg my things would help me to feel more at home and she was right...It was a long straight up and back day but it was an experience and bonding time...I enjoyed it..I guess all is well I go back to see DR Pan in june,then ill knoow how the chemo is going..other then that I take all my vit and pills everyday I struggle with drinking the water.My meds have caused me to have a moon face and i have put on about 15 pds grrrr Im not feeling pritty or sexy I feel blah and likie im not me anymoe ....I went to a cancer fee better class for women they walk u through how ur apperience may change and how to stay positive and how to put the makeup on  but its not working for me..My hair is slowly falling out not in patches but Its thinning slowly.....My nails r so long and strong ,I know its from the vits im taking....im sure I forgot alot of stuff to put on my blog I will try to update better... Thank u to everyone who has prayed or helped my family in this rough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment