Wednesday, March 30, 2011

This week.....Lots of rest..

Friday March 25 th my kids stayed the night at my sisters They r still there lol and its Wed the 30 th .. I miss them at the same time I have been really weak my blood counts r down Just started my second round of Chemo on monday  march 28 th. Started a new pill Lunesta to help me sleep its been helpful. Things with my dad r going ok He has steped back and lets me use a knife now I can cook when im up to it ,but he will not let me talk to my family yet He wants to keep me clear headed and focused on how sick I am and what I need to do to get better I have Cancer a tumor in my brain stem talking or not talking to people will not cure this condition, but ill go along with most of it This is the way he is dealing with it . I have had 2 really great days but the nights have been the worst. Today everything and smell makes me blah but an eggsalad sandwitch .. My friend Jennifer and Jack came to visit me yesterday braught me some girly smell good stuff  I so much needed to see real people down to earth loving people...THANKS FOR COMING OVER!!! I so need a wax kit these pills are giving me hair growth like a man EWWWW my husband has the mustash I dont need one to. So the cancer center has a feel good  beauty class here for us blessed people batteling cancer Im excited to go I feel not so pritty alot these days I dont look like me anymore Good news Jennifer will be taking me to the class GIRL TIME !!! I must sound crazy like a kid Getting so excited to see people ..I never leave the house dad wants me in the house for 6 weeks ill be free May 6 th its not a punishment I know it sounds like it Im trying to see his point of view He wants me to focus on  my condition,read,relax and rest,keep a clear head,plane my will,spend time with my husband and kids ,learn to eat and shop healthy , i get it dad. Ur not the bad guy Ur the scared dad ...Im so concerned for him Its hard for me to be scared for me. I have a comon condition called chemobrain I have short term memory loss and having issues following through with tasks,my family thinks im loosing it dad asked me my email I told him and lisa like 5 times they couldnt get it right I said it the right way but they didnt get it so they said im loosing it and maybe I shouldnt be handling important papers anymore IM like ok people u r the older ones im ok ..but I know im messing #s up and words here and there I messed up my taxes put the wrong social down now we have to fix it amend it grrr.My husband is doing ok I know this is hard on him being here at my dads and dealing with my dads wife I dont think she likes my husband She rides him about everything EVERYTHING ...but he trys to stay positive for me he keeps his head up ...I asked him to put the kids on the bus so we can save gas because we have no income coming in and he said  taking the kids to school and picking them up is the only time I can be me and a dad the only time he gets fresh air I hear u hunny Now u might know how I feel I never leave ... I hate needles they hurt and scare me I go to the dr every 2 weeks and get poked Im telling u I look forward to going to the dr because im out and free  I see people living and walking and surviving seeing that gives me hope Ill be in recovery someday. Well im off to rest just wanted to write a few of my thaughts out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment